Stuff that pops into my head. Innit.

Monday 7 June 2010

The Spartan daybed

You just might want to spend the whole summer in this beauty (You might - if I tried it I'd either die of hypothermia or drown). There's nothing spartan about the Spartan Daybed from Restoration Hardware, it's perfect for an afternoon of lazy indulgence. The daybed designed by Neoteric Luxury has a steel frame wrapped in handwoven all-weather wicker that lets in the breezes while offering a little bit of filtered sun protection. A 5-inch thick bed cushion is sold separately.

I'll buy one after I've won the lottery and moved to Tahiti. How much? Yours for $6,000.
More here



3 comments:

The Girl Who Loves to Whine said...

This looks awesome! I would totally own one except for the $6,000 price tag. Plus you still have to buy the cushion? That's ridiculous, who would buy one without the 'effin cushion?

Anonymous said...

I get the Resoration Hardware catalouge just to look at expensive things I will never be able to afford.

It's depressing, really......yet I can't throw the fucking catty away.

Insanity rules.

Mrs Midnite said...

Nice but in Scotland I'd have to be sure it is water proof and potentially sea worthy.