Stuff that pops into my head. Innit.

Thursday 29 April 2010

Elections.

No, I'm not doing my impression of a Japanese hooker (not yet anyway) - It's almost time for a general election here in the sunny UK. Of course in the preceding weeks all the major parties are out campaigning for votes, and making their presence known on various television channels and other arms of the media, including the eponymous leaflet drop. So I wander down to the front door to pick up our mail and what do I find? An election leaflet from the BNP. For those of you who are unaware of this party, let me tell you a bit about them. They're headed by a one eyed lunatic called Nick Griffin, who, despite being educated at Cambridge, is a complete idiot. They are basically a rehash of the old National Front, who, in turn, were the British Nazi Party. Read the whole sorry debacle here .

These guys have the temerity to post one of there pieces of crap through my door.........It's a shame I didn't see the guy doing it.
If you vote for these guys, you're a racist, an idiot or both.

No comments: