Stuff that pops into my head. Innit.

Tuesday 27 April 2010

Courtney Love

I'm not sure that there's anyone who doesn't have the surname Redknapp that I despise as much as Courtney Love. Why choose now to bring her up? Well, you see, she doesn't want to be called Courtney Love anymore. No dear readers, I haven't finally lost the plot completely, it's true.

From NME

"We’ve all decided we don’t like her any more. We love her when she goes onstage, but I don’t need her in the rest of my life. The name Courtney Love is a way to oppress me.”

Oh, righto then, what would you like instead? Talentless heroin whore? Washed up cracked out psycho bitch?

16 years ago, Live Through This was a great album (mainly because it was written  by her deceased husband), but you've done nothing of note since, so fuck off - we don't care about you.

Here's Courtney, on April 9, 1994. (yes, I blame her.)

No comments: