Stuff that pops into my head. Innit.

Wednesday 26 May 2010

An Award no less


Look at this, the kind lady Amber over at http://scrappinamber.blogspot.com/ has bestowed this prestigious (!) and frankly unexpected honour upon me. I'd like to thank my wife, my children, my manager.....oh, sorry.

Apparently I have to tell 6 outrageous lies and one truth, and you guys have to tell which is which-could be quite hard.

1. My middle name is Jose
2. Piri-Piri chicken is my favourite thing ever.
3. Despite about half of this blog being about football/soccer, my real sporting love is Rugby League.
4. I drink a bottle of armagnac a week.
5. Buffy The Vampire Slayer is my favourite TV show ever.
6. I think tattoos look ridiculous.
7. I drive a Toyota Prius

That was really difficult-it would have been much easier to do 6 outrageous truths and one lie.
Guess right and I'll pass the award on to your blog.

2 comments:

Ellie said...

I guess no 3

fizzee rascal said...

And you're right. I'll send you the award over the weekend sometime, other stuff permitting.