Stuff that pops into my head. Innit.

Monday 8 March 2010

So, it's monday morning.

So on goes the computer and I set off around the interweb in search of interesting things to tell you about-you know, the usual stuff -things made of wood that really shouldn't be, nerdy things, stuff that appeals to my sense of aesthetics- but as I'm perusing the TimesOnline homepage I spot something about a third of the way down on the right. 

"Over 500 dead in Nigerian sectarian massacre"

What? Upon further reading it appears that over 500 people-mostly women and children have been hacked to death by gangs using machetes-for no other reason than the hackees were Christians and the hack-ers were Muslims. People are fucking mad, seriously. Islam doesn't promote that, no religion does. If people want to kill each other at least stop blaming it on your imaginary friends.

Btw, this story was featured a little way below the Oscar results. Seems reasonable.


No comments: