Stuff that pops into my head. Innit.

Wednesday 8 June 2011

The top 10 unintentionally funny company URLs

The top 10 unintentionally funny company URLs

10. Want to holiday in Lake Tahoe? Try their brochure website at
9. Then, of course, there’s these brainless art designers, and their wacky website:

8. Welcome to the First Cumming Methodist Church. Their website is
 
7. If you’re looking for computer software, there’s always
6. And now, we have the Mole Station Native Nursery, based in New South
Wales

5. Then of course, there’s the Italian Power Generator company…

4. Need a therapist? Try Therapist Finder at

3. Looking for a pen? Look no further than Pen Island at
2. Experts Exchange, a knowledge base where programmers can exchange
advice and views at

1. A site called ‘Who Represents‘ where you can find the name of the agent that represents a celebrity. Their domain name… wait for it… is


Anyone know any more?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha I can't believe those urls :P

btw penisland doesn't have any free ones left :(

DanWins said...

Tried to leave a comment a moment ago and it gave me a 503 error.....

Weird.

Anyways, I wanted to tell you I got a GREAT Laugh out of this......

All of them are Fantastic so can't say I have a favorite but powergenitalia has to be towards the TOP.


Danny
Anything at Anytime

fizzee rascal said...

Thanks for the comments guys, Powergenitalia was my favourite.

Mrs Midnite said...

:0) funny but surely they realise!

fizzee rascal said...

I'm not sure the Italians do, I think the rest will

thinkellen said...

Speedofart is my favourite... molestationnursery was the most concerning.

Thanks for these! XD

Rick Henry said...

Very clever. Excellent post. I like it a lot!

fizzee rascal said...

Cheers guys.