Stuff that pops into my head. Innit.

Thursday 14 April 2011

Killzone 3

So, as I mentioned in my last post I got myself a shiny new PS3 and some games to go with it. Gran Turismo, Tekken, Fifa, COD -all the usual ones. I quite enjoyed COD so decided to get another game in the same genre, the titular Killzone 3.
I get home, fire up the playstation and slide the game into the machine -so far, so good. I have a bit of a run around on the practise mode -hilariously entitled "Botzone"- after 10 minutes or so I'm starting to feel a bit funny. Not good funny, bad funny. As in "If I keep going I'm going to spew" bad.
Now I'm assuming this effect -a kind of motion sickness- is down to the fact that I'm old and a bit crap, but if that's the case, why didn't COD affect me the same way?
Does anyone else suffer from this, and if they do, is there anyway around it?


equals


No comments: